Sundate with Mom at Tita Fannies

Sundate with Mom

Sundays.. What a day to rest and spend quality time with your family.. This is the only day that we are free from school and work. Knowing that weekdays is always been at school and at work, we also have a time to get out of that stressful things and have leisure time.

My mom, Margie Jundis
My beautiful Mom..
Every Sunday, I now go to church with mom to thank and praise God for every blessing we receive (Yes, I know I'm not firm yet but sooner I will be..). After that, we sometimes go to the mall to buy things, eat dinner and just typical things a family could do.

We went to Tita Fannies to eat our dinner there. Of course when I knew about it, I was so happy because my mouth has been long-fully craving for their Lechon Liempo and Mango Float.  


Tita Fannies lechon liempo by Mary Claire Jundis
My favorite lechon liempo!
I'm in love with all the crispy things in life, especially bagnet and this lechon liempo. Beat this one and I'll change my mind!

Tita Fannies Mango Float by Mary Claire Jundis
Mango Float

Who doesn't love that creamy yet powdery feeling of mango float? Plus, it tastes good with the combination of sweetness of cream and a little bit sourness of mango. You can't escape to have one of that in your stomach!


Anyhow, no matter where we go, it's always important to spend quality time with your family, despite how busy and stressful your week have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment