Of Issues and Future

Mary Claire Jundis at McDo
Just because I had a pic of this doesn't mean I'm not hating Mcdo for their ketchup issues.

Pre-prelim's near. The student in me is so willing to cooperate but NOT. MY. BRAIN. When will it be?! I don't know.

We decided to have a group study on Math51 at Mcdo Tibanga. You know, group studies don't run successfully. And yes, what I believed didn't failed me. 

We journeyed through the world of Shifting Courses where there are many islands around which is called depending on its 'expertise'. We're currently stuck in the isle of Information Technology. Some of my friends wanted to move somewhere else - somewhere far, somewhere they always loved. But to me it's just a waste of years if you move somewhere else if you've been stuck for long. 

Then we stopped by a city near it. It was named Condoring city, where people are known to be desperate to win over against truth. It's just so sad that the mayor named Deniece is "nakatali sa leeg" of her man, Cedric. It's clear for us that she is controlled in this issue, we don't know she might be killed if the truth will be revealed. It's just sad. We left immediately because we're afraid knowing we haven't even brought a food to the said city.

Lastly, we ventured through politics. Our hopes and dreams to our mother all shared to an empty table. I won't talk about it, but we've always wanted the Duterte's to rule us.

What now? We left, because the journey's not successful. Why? We're like the Spaniards who wanted to go to Molucca to get spices, but failed so they ruled over the Philippines instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment