Day 1: Lovely Days of Valentines

 lovely valentines day 1


It's the time of the year again that people show love through cakes, balloons, chocolates and lovely dates! Valentine's day is just so timely now and we ought to spend time with our family, friends and even our loved ones.

Day 1: Date with My Beloved Other Half



Meet my boyfriend of 1 year to infinity, Raymart Ruelan. He's my best friend, my confidante, my lover. We decided to have our Valentine's date on advance (February 13, 2014) because we already know that Valentine's day is more crowded on fine restaurants and other places to go to here in Iligan City.

Watched a Movie


We went to Gaisano Cinema to watch Girl, Boy, Bakla, Tomboy. I know, we've been aiming to watch that movie since December and this day is the only day that we're able to watch it. We're both a fan of Vice Ganda and his jokes. We never miss every movie he casts on. Luckily it's still showing in our place. The whole movie is fun, especially that we're free to laugh ourselves out because we're the only people watching (and the guard, yes the guard).

Dinner at Delecta



After a funny movie, we ate our dinner at Delecta. We had Kinilaw and a healthy Delecta juice! It's very yummy especially that it has mango bits but we didn't liked it much because we need spiciness in it! Yes, we're fond of eating something with chili. LOL.


Delecta's Kinilaw


Delecta healthy juice

Lovely date, it is.


All in all, I enjoyed our date. It's so much fun! What's important is I get to spend time with my boyfriend even though we had hectic schedules. We'll have more soon, hopefully. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment