Ephemeral Happiness

          "There's a rainbow always after the rain."
          The past days had made my heart broken. I always feel down. Thoughts have ran out on my mind - frustrations, depression, death. I don't know what to do. I keep myself lying on bed, sleeping - escaping reality.
          My uncle invited us to go to Molave since the place have been celebrating a feast this month. And we all know if there's a feast, there's what you call "Perya" wherein the place is full of rides (Carousel, Ferris Wheel, etc.), foods (Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Shakes, etc.) and people, of course! It was last year since I have ridden a ferris wheel! Not really my favorite but I miss the feeling! So my cousin and Mark went with him!
       Molave may not be everybody's ideal place but I love how people treat everybody around them! I haven't experienced it just once, but for many times! So there's nothing to say like "weh? sure?". Here's one of my encounters that happened today.
         As my uncle parted with us to park his vehicle, we sat on a bench where the guards have sat too. One of the guards is too friendly! He talked to us. Like a Sir! I enjoyed conversing with him.. The conversation went on 'til we got nothing to say.. He suddenly stood up and went to one of the stalls selling popcorn.. He bought 5 pieces of popcorn and gave it to us 3 and to his guard'mate'. We're so thankful that I bought mango shake to ourselves in return.. We left the bench with big smiles on our faces and yummy popcorn in our hands!
         To make the story short, I enjoyed everything we've done there! From eating popcorn to buying souvenirs! That really made my day fulfilling! I somehow manage to ease the pain I had in my heart.
         Little things may bring happiness, only if you freely open your heart to it.

2 comments:

  1. Molave is really a great place ! good thing naka.visit qa !! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I always go to Molave, it's near to my Mom's hometown, Tambulig..

      Delete