Exposing Vanity

Our university held a year-end socials for the teachers and other staff. As a member of the institute choir, I was there for we were asked to render a doxology just before the said event starts.. We were given snacks in return. The preparation of the food to be served took long so I decided to take some pictures of ourselves..



That is Kuya Manuel and Ate Keziah smiling through the camera. Though I planned it as a stolen shot..



Ate Kez and me, taken by Kuya Jedan.



Me and Kuya Jedan. So cute, aren't we? Haha!

Finally, the food are served. Too bad I haven't taken any picture. It's just that I'm too busy eating my snack. Haha!

I didn't have a class this day but I haven't gone home ahead since I have to join the practice for the upcoming Paskuhan Choral contest. I just stayed in the office waiting for the time to pass by until I got really bored and decided to take some pictures. I then thought of myself, "Let the vanity begin!"












Oh, stop. Haha! I've been too much!
You know there's still pictures other than those but I think it would be annoying to post it all. I might end up being hated by everyone.

These pictures made my day. I never thought I'd be so confident enough to pose and smile through the camera. I guess I'll have myself getting used of it.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment