Outrunning Thoughts

One thought - a random thought may ruin a fact.
I burst out laughing after I'd read someone's status on Facebook. I don't know who he's pointing out on it but something about it tells it's me. And the word "boyfriend" there made me laugh hard! Okay, okay. Me and that someone, are not in a relationship. We're friends for so long. And the two-years-and-couple-of-months (February 28) stated is just a day we celebrate for calling each other Mima and Dida and the moments behind it. What a wreckage of a fact you've done!
Having a celebration to ourselves doesn't mean we're something you've thought  - a couple. And if you haven't understand anything I've stated there (because it's stated in our own dialect), mind nothing but your own business yet ask someone who could understand before you run some wrecking thoughts on your mind. Haha. Whatever. Hahahahaha!

2 comments: