Naive Freedom

"I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind."

Today is the 10th day of living a life without my parents at home. I thought I'll be happy if they're not around. Maybe I will if they're happy to leave home. But it's not.
My parents are somewhere far. They went there for my dad's medication. He's sick. He'll be undergoing surgical operation tomorrow. Help me pray for him.
I can never say I had freedom right now. Because having freedom, for me, feels like cloud nine. And when people are in the state of cloud nine, there'll be no other things that will bother them.
I always think of them. Worrying. I can't focus on the things I'm doing because of them. I miss them, so much.
How could I say I'm free if I'm not happy for the reason of my freedom?
I know. Someday, I'll be. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment