The Day Our Hearts Beat Normally

Happy Valentine's Day!
February 14 was so happy yet left unforgettable memories to my mind.

Sir Froi holding our surprises - cake, balloons & card.
This day, we surprised our adviser, Sir Froi. We bought a heart shaped cake and balloons and made a big heart wherein we put some messages to him. A program followed after surprising him. Many of my classmates, including me, sang a song for him. After all the presentations, Sir Froi gave us an inspiring message which made us feel happier and content. We ended the program with a prayer and then we left the library with big smiles in our faces.
Somehow, I enjoyed this day - Valentines day or should I say, Single Awareness Day. It made me realize that happiness is really a choice. It's not like you're now single and you have to be lonely. I am the creator of my own thoughts though. Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment