Productivity: Top Priority on 2012

Welcome 2012!
Another year to spend my life happily! More days of schooling, partying, eating, sleeping and many more activities that I'll be enjoying!
To think that starting the new year would bring good luck for the whole year, we cleaned our whole house. Yes, I congratulated myself for cleaning my very messy room. Haha!
Knowing new years must be unique and a time for change, I keep on reminding myself that I'll do productive things everyday so that my day won't be wasted. But that doesn't mean I'm going to set aside the joy out of it. Making productive as well as recreational things will make myself enjoy what I am doing. Example of this is what I always do on my free time, making crochet stuffs! I used my personally made crochets as a gift to my friends on their birthdays and other special occasions. I can save money out of it instead of buying expensive gifts which spends more money and less effort.
How 'bout you? What will you do to start your year productively?

No comments:

Post a Comment