Happy Encounters

Sorry I haven't blogged recently!



Had to share some of my encounters now.

June 2,
hanged out with Jerich.
i really had fun. :))
i'm missing him now .. :(


June 13,
i had a very shocking encounter with Mr. Circleskirt's bestfriend.
she added me as a friend on facebook.
got a doubt on accepting it, though.

June 15,
first day of class.
it's quite boring. we took a pretest in chemistry
and talked a lot with our new adviser then went home.

June 22,
Ma'am Leong, our Values Ed. teacher,
conducted a game for us. We really had fun! :)


June 23,
Lou-ann unfortunately lose her phone.
And it's my first time to talk to my Papa, Edwin Gonzales.
haha. he's so funny! he really had the guts to talk with me, eh.


for now..
had to face more events ..
be off and 'til here. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment